Just a few twists and turns on the stove and a delicious custard is ready to quench your craving for a dessert.
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 2 hrs Cooking Time
- 4 Servings
- 500 ml (2.5 cups) + 1/4th Cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Vanilla custard powder
- 4-5 tbsp Sugar
- ½ tbsp Vanilla essence
- ½ tbsp Crushed cardamom seeds
- Mixed fruits and nuts – apple, mango, banana, cherries, pomegranate, cashew, pistachio, etc.
- Start boiling the milk. Add sugar and keep stirring.
- Add the custard powder and mix on medium flame. Keep stirring to avoid formation of lumps and also burning from the bottom. Cook for 10 minutes till the mixture thickens.
- Add the vanilla essence and switch the flame off.
- Add the cashew and pistachio, and let it cool down in room temperature.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- After taking it out of the fridge, add chopped fruits.
- Serve it in a glass bowl, or a martini glass, and garnish with cherries.